Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Evolution Rage3-S300 Multi-Purpose Sliding Mitre Saw. Please note that this is a 110 Volt saw so only suitable for building sites with the 110 Volt supply.
It is a 210 mm saw with a 300mm slide.
Who Should Buy the Evolution Rage 3S Multipurpose Saw?
If you have used a mitre saw before, then you will understand the benefits of buying a sliding one. It gives you a much wider cutting width. With a standard compound saw you are restricted to around 210 mm cuts.
That may be ok for some users. However if you want to be able to work on wider boards, like laminate flooring, then you need something that can do those wider cuts. This model is ideal for that type of task.
How Buyers Rate the Evolution Rage 3S
- Overall buyers have rated this saw with an 88% buyer satisfaction based on 100+ online buyer reviews
- 72% of all buyers gave this saw a full 5 star review
- 6% gave this saw a bad review
Rage 3S Specification
- It weighs 17 Kg
- It measures 77 x 58 x 34.4 cm
- 1500 watts of power
- It is a sliding compound mitre saw
- Includes: a multipurpose Blade, a box spanner, a work piece support, an end stop and a clamp.
- Features a single bevel and a 300 mm slide allowing larger materials to be cut
Our Verdict on the RAGE3-S300 Multi-Purpose Sliding Mitre Saw
his saw is for people who need the larger sliding version. It is very well made and it looks and feels like a quality product. Most buyers found it to be accurate, and almost all of them swear by the usefulness of the laser.
Buyers again agreed that the 3S cuts smoothly and precisely, leaving an edge which can be used immediately without sanding. Some users also used this with a different blade to cut tiles (diamond blade recommended)
Some think because it's not expensive that it's not professional. Everything about it gives the impression that it's made to last.