Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Excel 216mm corded electric mitre saw. This mitre saw is best used for cutting wood and it is suitable for straight and curved cuts having mitre angle of up to 45 degrees.
It has achieved and maintained a very good 92% buyer satisfaction, which should tell you that this is a very good product that does exactly what it is supposed to do.
How Buyers Rate the Excel Mitre Saw?
- Overall the buyer satisfaction with this Excel Mitre Saw is excellent with a solid 96% buyer satisfaction
- 85% of all online buyers give this saw a full 5 star review
- Only 1% of all buyers have given this a poor review
These figures are based on just over 10+ online buyer reviews at the time of writing our review.
What Buyers say about the Excel Mitre Saw
Buyers use this saw for a whole range of tasks and overall they say that this model is very accurate and very effective.
Excel Mitre Saw Specification
- Voltage: 220-240V ~ 50Hz
- It has a 1500 watt motor
- It has a no load speed of up to 5000 RPM
- The blade size is 216 mm (8.5") x 24T
- Blade dial: 216mm x 24T x 30mm
- No-load speed: 5000rpm/min
- Straight Cut 0° / 0°: 220x70mm
- Mitre Cut 45° x 0°: 155x70mm
- Bevel Cut 0° x 45°: 220x35mm
- Compound Cut 45° x 45°: 155x35mm
- Has an industry noise level: 97 dB(A)
- It also has a dust extraction port to reduce build up of saw dust to maintain best efficiency of cutting
- There are 4 mounting holes provided in the base of saw to enable it to be fixed to a bench or other supporting surface.
- It also has extendable work piece supports, that help support larger work pieces, and these can be adjusted to length to suit long work pieces.
- It also has a mitre table lock features
- There is a laser to help deliver precise and accurate cuts
- Warranty Info: 1 Year from date of purchase
Our Verdict on the Excel Mitre Saw
This saw cuts between 0-45 angles left to right.
The saw comes with a strong belt drive, and a dust bag which can be attached to the dust extraction port
You also get a wood clamp which can help free up your hands
It also comes with a wrench for blade changing
You also get a blade so as you can get started
If this is not the mitre saw for you, then check out our mitre saw buying guide by clicking here. If you prefer you can check our top 10 list of mitre saws by clicking here, or our top 10 list of cordless mitre saws by clicking here.