Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the big selling WORX WX845.9 cordless mitre saw. This is a 216 mm cordless mitre saw. This is sold as a tool only, or you can buy it with a battery and charger. It uses a WORX Powershare 20V battery that is interchangeable with other WORX tools.
It has achieved and maintained a very good 92% buyer satisfaction, which should tell you that this is a very good product that does exactly what it is supposed to do.
How Buyers Rate the WORX WX845.9 Model?
- Overall the buyer satisfaction with this WORX mitre saw is excellent with a solid 92% buyer satisfaction
- 77% of all online buyers give this saw a full 5 star review
- Only 1% of all buyers have given this a poor review
These figures are based on just over 50+ online buyer reviews at the time of writing our review.
What Buyers say about the WORX WX845.9
Buyers use this saw for a whole range of tasks that include cutting laminate flooring, cutting joists, framing, shaving doors, etc.
WORX WX845.9 Mitre Saw Specification
- The model number is WX 845.9
- Measures 69 x 47 x 37 cm
- Weighs 9.5 Kgs
- It has a no-load speed of 3200 / min
- The blade size is 216 mm with a 30mm bore and come supplied with one 40 tooth blade
- The WORX WX845 gives a cutting capacity of up to 220mm of timber through the sliding fence.
- Cutting Capacity: 0° x 0° 220*70mm
- Cutting Capacity: 45°x 0° 155*70mm
- Cutting Capacity: 0° x45° 220*40mm
- Cutting Capacity: 45° x 45° 155*40mm
- This WORX mitre saw has a WORX feature known as the Xtrahand clamp. This clamp keeps your hands free from being close to the blade. Unlike traditional mitre saws where you need to hold the wood in place whilst you cut, the Xtrahand clamp does this task for you.
- It has a work-holding clamp that clamps both sides of cutting material for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- It has an adjustable cutting angle for bevel cuts up to 45°
- The saw has an aluminium base, and that makes it lightweight, yet still durable
- It also has a laser guide line for cutting accuracy
- The Powershare 20V battery is interchangeable with other WORX Tools
Our Verdict on the WORX WX845.9 Mitre Saw
Tool, Battery & Charger
Just above we have shown this available as a tool only, or if you prefer supplied with a battery and charger. Buying it with the battery and charger will initially be more expensive. However, you can then use the battery and charger for other compatible WORX power tools.
Some UK buyers prefer the WORX brand and they do make an affordable range of power tools that are very good quality.
This mitre saw does have a nice range of useful features.
If this is not the mitre saw for you, then check out our mitre saw buying guide by clicking here. If you prefer you can check our top 10 list of mitre saws by clicking here, or our top 10 list of cordless mitre saws by clicking here.